A Few Thing To Remember


A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER

(1) The First Guy to build a boat did not know how either.

(2) There are three ways of doing a thing, the Right Way, The Wrong way, and the way that works. Right and wrong can can be debated but only the result can tell you if it works.

(3) The only people who succeed are the ones who are to dumb to know they can't.

What do you mean saying I can't do it I just did.

(4) Don't wait to get started. Nothing has ever gotten done tomorrow.

The best way to get result is to do something

"We are in this boat together and I am pulling for ya."

to Quote Red Green

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

DeBoat Three



DeBoat Three

Building up the hull in the same manner with the same parts one would in building a full size Ship/Boat.
If you have any suggestion fell free to make a comment

*********

In my many travels I have managed to carry with me,
SHIP MODEL BUILDING
                                                 by Gene Johnson

Inspired by my birthday present 
I broke it out and gave it a look
This then is what has happened since








Photo copied  these three out of the book
Scanned into computer 
Dragged into Serif DrawPlus X5 

Result
and tweeted versions since

         I started with the above three sheet of paper photo copied from a book and down loaded into the computer. The frames were not lined up well on the original and I only managed to make it worse due to my lack of understanding of working with such computer inputting.  Tried to just stick the pages together and the resulting composite of compost was – to be kind – less than desirable.  When you make a mess I find it best to push delete and reboot.

And this is the result



 Keel


Ready to cut Wood

Well Almost
Minis a few tweaks
Nothing is ever done until you quit messing with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment